We love 3D!
Mainly we are focused on medical 3D.
But this doesn’t mean that we can’t do anything else!
Need to print your model?
Please read our printing rules and Faq. This rules are needed to guarantee that your model will be accurate respect the virtual file.
- All the holes should be closedAll the holes should be closed. We can close holes for an extra-fee but, depending on width, model printed won’t be accurate like the virtual one that you send us.
- Models should have all matched edgeAll the edge should be matched.We can match edges for an extra-fee but, depending on width, model printed won’t be accurate like the virtual one that you send us.
- Normals should be correctedNormals are needed “to explain” to the printer, what are the internal parts and external parts. Please check this very well. We can check normals for you for an extra-fee.
- Remove internal and irregular geometry
Internal and irregular geometry should be always removed. We can’t print model with an irregular and internal geometry.
- Should I draw the support to printing?
No, we will do that. If you need for any reason to print your model in a particular position, just let us know.
- Can you print models with 2 or more different materials?We can do 2 (or more) print, with 2 different materials then cast the 2 models. We can’t print in one time with 2 materials.
- Dimension of the models
Printing area of our 3D printer is 130 x 130 x 90 mm (x,y,z)
Also, remember that our best definition is 0.01mm, so, characteristics lower than this, won’t be realized.
Hint: if you have a model bigger than our printing area, you can split them in more part than cast themselves!
- What kind of file extension do you accept?
- …..much moore!
Didn’t find your kind? Try to ask us!
- How can I send you model?Just mail it us. If is too much big you can send it with Skype if we are online, or with a filetransfer service (E.g. : Google Drive, OneDrive, WeTransfer, Dropbox, FileMail etc.)
- Yes but....How much does it costs?!It depends by the resin that you choose and by the dimension of your piece and if your model need to be fixed. Don’t worry, we will let you know how much it will cost before we will make the job!
- What's the timing?
Usually we need just 1-2 working days to print your model since your “ok! Let’s do that!”.
Obviously, if you need to print more object with different materials or an object too much big that need to be printed in many times, we could take more.
Than, we deliver it to an express courier that should take 1-2 working days to send you your model (depends by your location)
Need to scan an object?
Please read this:
- What are the max volume object scannable?
The max volume is 10x10x10cm
- What kind of file will you deliver me?
We can deliver you file with these extension:
- Every object can be scanned?
Some object (usually dark-color and reflective materials) need to be spray with a white dust washable. We will let you know it before do that.
- My file will be with colors?
No. It is without color.
- How can I send you my object?
Simply, deliver it to our headquarters. If you’re not sure that your object is scannable, you can send a photo, typing us the dimension.
- Is the scanning, the best way to digitalize an object?
The scanner accuracy is 10μm so it depends. If you need the highest precision our hint is to redraw it. (or, scan it and use the scan to redraw it comfortably)
We can design what do you need!
- What do you need to design a model?
We need at least 3 images: Top and lateral view (2 sides). Also Known As BluePrint.
- How many time does it will take?
It depends by the complexity of your design request
- What kind of file format will you deliver it?
We can export in various format: